INFORMATION LITERACY SKILL (ILS)
The aim of the reader advisory service is to guide patrons to the resources they need and to help them identify and retrieve information. Library advisors will help library users to :
• Searching library materials by using OPAC (KRISALIS) system
• Searching electronic resources such as online database, e-journal and e-books
• formulate research strategies or compile bibliographies based on the library catalog
• electronically managing and using literature references ( EndNote, citation styles, etc. )
• locate materials from outside the AMDI Library
• find answers to specific information questions
Groups or individual training are available upon request.
Any queries, please email to ahmadfaris @usm.my , ahasniza @ usm.my , wanlinda @ usm.my or nidarahim @ usm.my
This section discusses how to do basic EndNote tasks. To get started with EndNote, we will open an EndNote library and look at its components. We will discuss on :
• Creating a new EndNote 'library'
• Adding a record
• Changing a record
• Sorting EndNote records
• Choosing and previewing a reference style
• Cite While You Write
• Deleting an in-text citation
For EndNote X7 Installation,
Please follow the step by step given in this email.
Please download endnote x7.rar.
2. Unrar the file (endnote x7.rar).
2. Please download also the attachment (License.dat) in this email .
Place this two files together in your PC (ENX7 & License.dat)
3. Then install End Note X7.