Dietetic & Nutrition Services
• Dietary counselling for patients who were referred from Medical Officers or Specialists.
• Counselling is conducted either individually or with patients’ family.
• Dietetic Clinic patients are either from outside or AMDI.
Food Preparation Services
• Preparation of food entails breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner.
• Meal service time:
Breakfast : 8.15 - 8.45 am
Lunch : 12.00 - 12.30 pm
Tea time : 3.00 - 3.30 pm
Dinner : 5.30 - 6.00 pm
• Meals are based on orders from the ward.
• Also provides dry food worth RM 1 to eligible staff.